Saturday, March 13, 2010

Plain and Simple Potato Salad

100_1272 Today is your lucky day, because today I am going to share with you THE BEST EVER IN THE WHOLE EN-TIRE WORLD POTATO SALAD. I know, it’s not summer yet. But the weather is getting warmer and I am excited for all the good food that warm weather brings. This is my mom’s potato salad recipe, so of course it’s the best. And you’re extra lucky because whenever I call my mom for the recipe she always gives vague measurements, which drives me crazy. So this is the fo’real recipe.



Potato Salad

6 –8 cooked potatoes

6 – 8 boiled eggs

1/2 medium yellow onion

Chop and set aside

1/2 jar Miracle Whip

5 ish squirts of mustard

1/4 cup relish

1/4 cup sugar

1/2 cup milk

1 1/2 TBSP lemon juice

Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix together, one easy one is to put all ingredients in the Miracle Whip jar and shake. Add sauce to potatoes, eggs, and onion. Makes A-LOT of salad, I usually 1/4 this for us when we make it, and we eat leftovers until I think it’s probably best to throw it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...