Monday, March 22, 2010

I {Heart} Make It and Love It

makeitandloveit

I have a confession to make, I do not subscribe through my Google Reader to, Make It and Love It. It’s really what’s best for all of us you see. I love it so much, if I subscribed to it, every time Ashley posted a new projected I would have to spend hours oogling all her other crafty stuff. So every once in a while when I have some time to kill I pop over to check out what’s new. Which in turn makes me want to run out this very second and buy a sewing machine so I can steal all of her ideas. It doesn’t help that she has recently posted on two things that I am a total sucker for, flip flops and little girl things.

image

First I saw these, awesome, amazing, gotta have/make ‘em ASAP (note to self really hold off on wearing since it is STILL SNOWING as you type).






Then it got even better . . . .

image

Which transformed into this:

image

By this point I am convinced that I need to make some, and even more I needed to make some for my little woman, but of course she beat me to it. Are these not the cutest darn things you ever saw!

image

image

Fine, I’ll make some. Oh, did I mention this will be made easier since she has an amazing tutorial, step by step, pictures, the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...