Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby Boy Gift {Tie Onesie and Pee Pee Teepees}

I have no problem thinking of cute frilly handmade gifts for baby girls.  But with boys I am always stumped.  So this is pretty much my go to baby boy gift. 

The Pee Pee Teepees and tie onesies are super simple.  I can whip them both up and have it wrapped in a nap time.  I usually throw in a pair of Target pants, you can use usually get them for $4 or $5, which makes this not only a simple handmade gift but also cheap! 

Now we’re cookin’ with peanut oil!  (If you get that, you get a million awesome points, it’s our new favorite show!)

IMG_0552

 

Tie onesie tutorial and template found at Crap I’ve Made {HERE}.  Plus she shares a totally brilliant way to sew around the tie all at once!

Wee Wee Teepees found at Make It and Love It {HERE}.  Is this not one of you’re favorite blogs ever?!

 

Hope you are enjoying SPRING!  We had a few days of sunshine and “warm” weather, then today it rained, which then turned into snow.  Boo. 

Not to mention I left our car door WIDE open all night last night.  Oh, and it wasn’t parked in the garage because my new craft table is sitting in it’s spot.  So the car got a little wet – inside – no big right!?

{PS} I made the Pee Pee Tepee tag and would be happy to share, let me know if you would like a copy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us- a wonderful post. I am also, searching a baby boy gift and I just, love to buy this gift for a baby boy. I love to read your article again and again because it’s included the basic needs of a baby so thanks for this and keep writing!

    Visit Our Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...