Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter ONEderland Party {Invitations}

A little bit of what’s been goin’ on ‘round here.  We have been getting ready for this happy girly’s 1st birthday party!  Once upon a time, after my now four year-olds’, third birthday party, I told my husband that from now on we were only going to have big parties on even birthdays.  Luckily he forgot, or at least he has mentioned it since I have started planning this party, he’s good to let me do what I want, and not point out my hypocriticalness.

I don’t know who’s more excited for the party, me or the big sister!  Decorations are already up, trying to be prepared and all like that!

The invites:

 

Invite

To be continued . . .

2 comments:

  1. I'll immediately subscribe your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was wondering where you had your invitations made up? They are really cute and I have a little boy turning 1 this January and was considering the Winter ONEderland theme.

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...