Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Got Distracted . . .

We are having a bLiZzARd outside!  Not like full blown snowed in, but the kind of blowy heavy snow that makes you just want to stay inside your safe warm house!  I thought I would catch up on some blogging today.  I realized that I haven’t blogged here for almost a week!  GASP!  Where did that week go?!  I think Christmas was in there somewhere . . . and I know I went out of town with my mom, sis, and daughter on a little Girls Getaway Shopping Extravaganza . . . Now you are telling me 2010 is almost over! 

So I sat down to do some blogging.  Then I got distracted . . . It all started . . . Well, I don’t really know.  But I’ve had a really good crafty blog hop session and I thought I’d share:

image

Bacon Wrapped Lil’ Smokies are one of my husbands favorites.  Over at Polish the Stars they serve them at breakfast.  Breakfast people.  If I served these at breakfast, I think my husband would think he’d died in his sleep and woke up in heaven.  (Or he might die from shock that I woke up before him and cooked him breakfast, he’s the early riser in our relationship for sure!)

 

Remember these cute crayon holders?

image

I remember seeing them a few places and fell in love with how simple and wonderful they were.  I never made mine.  But Mandy at Sugar Bee – Craft Edition posted about them today and reminded me of their adorableness. 

Which led me to head over to the maker of these cuties, Hedi at Mom’s Crafty Space, where she shared this gorgeous kids table!

image

 

Harry Potter Cupcakes found at Cupcakes Take the Cake:

image

But first I need to find some Harry Potter loving friends to have a party with.  Sadly none of my friends love HP quite as much as I do. 

 

If you haven’t noticed yet, I am currently in a Our Best Bites obsessive phase.  What can I say I love everything they post about!  And it is all super delicious and easy to make!  (I was in no way compensated for saying that or talking about their blog a million other times, it’s just the obsession talking.)

Our Best Bites has a lovely round-up of tasty New Year's Eve Appetizers:

image

Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies

Do you see a pattern here?  They are DELICIOIUS.  You must try them.  Now. 

 

image

Three Ingredient Sweet and Sour Meatballs

 

image 

Garlic-Artichoke Dip

 

I won’t post their whole list here, but one last one (these are amazing, we have had them for dinner a billion times now).

image

Stuffed Pizza Rolls

Stayed tuned for some Ash created project posts.  I have one I’m excited about, but I still need to save up a few milk jugs . . .  Hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas!  And continue to be happy and safe into the New Year!  (Hopefully you’ll hear from me before then, if not assume we’ve lost all contact with the outside world due to the bLiZzARd!)

2 comments:

  1. I'll have a Harry Potter party with you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking to my bacon wrapped lil smokies! I probably should have clarified that we usually eat our "breakfast" of pancakes and wrapped sausages for dinner. I am so not a morning person. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...