Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Honey Butter With Marshmallow Crème

imageI dare you to make this stuff and not stick your finger in it.  It’s so fluffy and perfectly sweet.  It is the best honey butter I have ever tasted, EVER!  We had this honey butter once at a BBQ/party that we went to, for years I searched and searched for the recipe.  I finally found it at Real Mom Kitchen

The secret ingredient:

image

My Favorite Honey Butter Recipe

2 sticks butter, softened
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff

Whip all together with an electric mixer and serve at room temperature (can be refrigerated and softened).

 

So easy and so delicious!  One thing, a Marshmallow Crème jar, like the one pictured, is one cup, so I usually double the recipe and put it all back in a quart jar.  It keeps well in the fridge for quite a while. 

 

This year for neighbor gifts I think I’ll make some bread/rolls and give them with a little jar of this honey butter . . . still thinking about it . . .

1 comment:

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...