Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Be My Valentine!

I love this too much not to share. 

image

All made from felt! 
You can buy the pattern HERE at the Bugga Bugs Etsy Shop.

 

They also sell non-Valentine related felt patterns.

image

Felt Picnic

 

image

Felt Breakfast Cereal

 

image

They also sell non-food patterns.  I love this camping one (the moose is what really gets me, The Little Miss has been obsessed with this little plastic moose lately), the dollhouse is pretty darn cute too!

 

Here’s a Top Secret Heads Up (not really because you probably already know) Life With the Lebedas has a giveaway going on right now where you can win a pattern of your choice from the Bugga Bugs shop.

I AM NOT getting an extra entry in the giveaway for making this post, I truly just thought they were too cute not to share!  I am trying to wait patiently to see if I win one, but if I don’t, which I probably won’t, I am for sure buying one.  My only problem, which one to choose?!

Also, I have been seriously itching to make some felt food.  Suggestions, tips, offers to just make it for me, would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...